[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] VPN to other Networks
 Date:  Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:03:21 -0500
I have use the PPTP and IPSEC VPN from a machine on my OPT1 subnet
(named LAN2) to my LAN subnet. I would guess the same is true for any
other networks, if configured correctly. But, generally, the default
configuration is that LAN has full outbound access (pass source
LAN:any destination any:any) so why would you need to VPN to your
other networks?

James W. McKeand