[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jeff Durling" <jeff at ams dash llc dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  DHCP Request thru monowall
 Date:  Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:09:50 -0500
I was trying to run DHCP from a Cisco router (WAN Side) and pass it through
the monowall to my clients (LAN side).  Broadcast request do not appear to
be making it through monowall to the DHCP clients (Because it is a
"router").  I am ultimately trying to use the traffic shaping and do DHCP on
the Cisco.  Is there a way to get the DHCP request passed through the
monowall to the clients?  It seems I will have to set up a DHCP server on
the LAN side to server but I would rather not.

Thanks,

Jeff