[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jesse Guardiani <jesse at wingnet dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: m0n0wall best speed benchmark
 Date:  Mon, 22 Nov 2004 01:32:25 -0500
James W. McKeand wrote:

> I did not send this email. I do not appreciate my address being
> spoofed. The headers show it was from gmuntean at pcnet dot ro

It didn't come through here as being from you. (I get my mail through
GMANE) The headers show this:

  From: " " <gmuntean at pcnet dot ro>

Perhaps your mail client freaked out when it saw the empty name field
and inserted your name for local viewing?

> James W. McKeand

Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,
P.O. Box 2605 // Cleveland, TN 37320-2605
423-559-LINK (v)  423-559-5145 (f)
http://www.wingnet.net