 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Howto on setting up m0n0walls with OpenVPN.
 Date:  Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:27:32 +0100
Hi!

Is there a howto on setting up two monowalls to run VPN between the
LANs?

On the long run, I'd like to setup a couple of monowalls to do a fully
meshed VPN-network, but I expect that it's only a matter of setting up
the VPN-connections, and the resulting routes pointing the various
subnets to the correct VPN-pipe.

Wouldn't it be an idea to have a tool that automatically publised the
subnets of the connected interfaces thru the connected VPN-pipes? (or at
least the interfaces that had to be shared?)