[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josh McAllister" <josh at bluehornet dot com>
 To:  "Jesse D. Guardiani" <jesse at wingnet dot net>, "Henning Wangerin" <post+041008 at henning dot wangerin dot dk>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: Re: Multiple PPPoE sessions to ISP
 Date:  Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:47:19 -0800
You could have the Cisco establish your multiple PPPOE sessions over the
various VCIs. This would of course require that the Cisco perform NAT
functionality, but you could do 1:1 NAT with multiple "Server IPs" on
the m0n0 and accomplish what you're looking for. You may have some extra
work to get IPSEC, SIP, etc. going though. I suppose one option if you
do need IPSEC or SIP or some other NAT un-friendly protocol would be to
let the Cisco establish one PPPOE session (eg. For your DMZ) and let
m0n0 get the other.

This link should get you started:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk175/tk15/technologies_configuration_ex
ample09186a0080126dc0.shtml

BTW: Don't let the diagram through you off... The Cisco router IS the
PPPOE client in this example.

Josh