[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dominic Blais" <dblais at interplex dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Firewall problem with "pure" IP Forwarding (no NAT)
 Date:  Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:23:13 -0500
Hi!

I'm using m0n0wall with this kind of setup:

WAN: 1.0.0.1/30
LAN: 2.0.0.0/25
OPT: 2.0.0.128/25

With advanced outbound NAT enabled to "disable" NAT.

It looks like it's working but when looking in the firewall logs, I see a lot of packets blocked
despite I added a "pass all" rule for each interface.

Could the firewall be adjusted in a next release for such network setup? I would use m0n0wall for
traffic shaping and firewalling but I don't want any NAT.

Thank you!

--
Dominic Blais