[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bill Parry <bill at efuture dot com dot au>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Public IPs with no Nat
 Date:  Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:39:55 +1100
I hope somebody can assist! I have a bridged ADSL static IP address with
a subnet /30.

A new /29 subnet of IPs have been allocated my ISP to my existing  /30
IP address.  I have turned Outbound NAT on, and only created a rule for the
WAN 	192.168.1.0/24 	Internal LAN 192.168.1.0 /24

I have setup the optional NIC setup with an IP from the new setup of
routed public IPs.  Servers have been configured with  using the other
IPs in the scope with the gateway the optional nic.  I have set up a
rules (which I think are corect) and have turned on proxy ARP for the
public /29 IPs.

The result is no access to internet from those servers and no access to
those servers from outside.   I have tried every rule I can think of and
still nothing.

There must something simple that I have not configured correctly.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,

Bill Parry