[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  "'Michael Hanselmann'" <m0n0 at hansmi dot ch>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IP nat loopback
 Date:  Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:14:15 -0500
The question was to access his www server - I assume one port to one
server. AFAIK, this is the *ONLY* way to do this on the M0n0wall
(someone correct me if I am wrong). The other option is to use an
entry in his host file (this was presented by - Mr. Listman)

James W. McKeand

PS: My mail reader does not present a simple way to *NOT* top-post. I
am not the only one who top-posts on this list. By the way, what
resources am I wasting? These electrons are 100% recyclable.