[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <m0n0wall at TechEminence dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DHCP Server and Dynamic DNS updates
 Date:  Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:52:17 -0500
Just in case it wasn't clear i want my dhcpd.conf to look
something like....

ddns-update-style interim;
ddns-ttyl 86400;
..

subnet 192.168.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.00 {
ddns-updates on
ddns-domainname "Foo";
ddns-rev-domainname "Bar"
ddns-hostname ....
do-forward-updates....

}

Is there any way to access these config options from
config.xml?  I tried modifying the dhcpd.conf file
manually but on reboot it gets reset from the config.xml.

Thanks