[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mr. listman" <savethelist at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] FTP Server Issues Behind Monowall-Take Two
 Date:  Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:26:59 +0100
There is a very simple solution for this problem, but i do belive that
Manual, would have to do some changes in the application.

What those guys at Leaf Bearing did was make use of
the following helper modules, and maybe some more..

ip_conntrack_ftp
ip_nat_ftp

and also, i think the were thinking into consideration in Shorewall which
handles the iptables,

with these activated, it was very simple to do an inbound nat to the ftp
server on the respective ports.

http://messenger.msn.nl/