[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "rich sinda" <richsinda at hotmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Assign Network Ports not visible in the WebGui
 Date:  Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:52:31 -0500
I have just started using M0n0wall and am having problems setting up the
wireless network card I added to my Soekris 4521.  I have done all of my
configuration from the WebGui and have never connected to the console.  I
have not modified the config.xml but I
do not have a Navigation Bar link to the "Assign Network Ports".  Can
someone tell my why this is happening or can someone post the link to the
"assign network ports" page on the webgui.  Thanks.