[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Netiquette (was: IP nat loopback)
 Date:  Thu, 25 Nov 2004 19:11:25 -0000
> Are there other netiquette rules that need to be followed?

If I was being a real netiquette Nazi (which I'm not), I would say that
signatures should be separated from the rest of the post in the approved
manner, which is dash-dash-space-newline
I'm lead to believe that there are actually MUAs that can zap signatures
based on this, but I've never used one myself. ;-)

Think you got most of the suggestions for netiquette spot on. It's not
really a big deal (except the 3kb disclaimers for an "I agree" message,
which are plain annoying, and in some cases might cost people real money),
I'd hate to see the list becoming as pedantic as some of the mailing lists I
subscribe to.

Regards,

Chris
--
C.M. Bagnall, Partner, Minotaur
Tel: (07010) 710715   Mobile: (07811) 332969   ICQ: 13350579