[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rick Preston <rickjpreston at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] autoactivating ipsec
 Date:  Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:29:03 -0500
It seems to start automaticly when you use it.  I have not seen a
'test tunnel' or similar if that's what you are looking for.  Just
create a rule to access the other side of the tunnel, maybe allow icmp
to remote network, then try pinging something on the other side.  You
can check under Diagnostics > IPsec > SAD to see what the current
IPsec Security Associations are.

Have fun,