[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rick Preston <rickjpreston at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] autoactivating ipsec
 Date:  Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:05:24 -0500
Sorry for resending this, I meant to send it to the list.

I don't think you can ping across a tunnel from the diag_ping page.  I
believe things that are tunneled need to come in on the appropriate
interface.  This is not the case when using the webGUI.  Try pinging
from a workstation in the subnet configured for the tunnel.