[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Wilks" <adam dot wilks at weymouthwireless dot co dot uk>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] External ip and gateway on difrent subnets how to make route
 Date:  Fri, 26 Nov 2004 18:48:13 -0000
You can download my original patch from here...

www.weymouthwireless.co.uk/downloads/dhclient-script

This is a modified script which should replace your current one located
in /sbin on your m0n0wall box, just use the upload feature on the
exec.php page. No modification of the script is required as it uses
m0n0's variables to determine your WAN interface.

Note: your original script will be restored after a reboot.

Have fun.

Regards,

Adam Wilks