[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Orman <david dot orman at orbisphere dot net>
 To:  Oli <bsd03 at gvs dot dyn dot bawue dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] confirmed wifi problem still exists.
 Date:  Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:39:37 -1000
I have the exact same issue, and posted it to this list a month or two
ago. The powersave issue is a show-stopper for me, still. I've been
told 5.3 fixes this issue, but have not been able to test as my soekris
is the only machine w/ a wifi card, and who knows when m0n0wall will be
migrated to 5.3. If we have any device hackers on the list, and 5.3
isn't the solution, please fix it, and get it commited to 5-stable! I'd
even paypal some money for the fix, as I know it would help a lot of
FreeBSD users as well as m0n0wall immensely. Heck, if I could find some
documentation on how to build a m0n0wall image, I'd try porting
everything over to 5.3 just to test this. Can anybody fill me in on how
to go about it? Searching the mailing list is impossible.

Thanks,
David Orman