[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phill R Kenoyer <phill at bmg50 dot com>
 To:  'M0n0Wall' list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] confirmed wifi problem still exists.
 Date:  Sat, 27 Nov 2004 21:12:18 -0800
On Nov 27, 2004, at 12:05 PM, Oli wrote:
> If you really need AP-functionality with m0n0wall i guess
> best bet at the moment is connecting AP-Hardware to it.

I was using Linksys and D-Link before, and they have lock-up problems
also.  The problem with their lock ups is that I have no way to correct
them.

Currently with Pebble Linux I have a very stable system.  But, I like
the features that m0n0wall.  Specifically the captured portal.  I tried
Pebble with NoCat, but NoCat has a login problem with no fix.