[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] confirmed wifi problem still exists.
 Date:  Sun, 28 Nov 2004 19:30:51 -0500
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:39:37 -1000, David Orman
<david dot orman at orbisphere dot net> wrote:

> Heck, if I could find some
> documentation on how to build a m0n0wall image, I'd try porting
> everything over to 5.3 just to test this. Can anybody fill me in on how
> to go about it?

All the documentation is based on editing what's there, keeping
existing binaries, so it's not going to help you build something on
5.3.

You could save yourself a lot of trouble and just test it on pfSense,
which is a work-in-progress m0n0wall on 5.3.  www.pfsense.com  That's
what I'm going to do when I get around to it.

> Searching the mailing list is impossible.

Really, how difficult is Google appended with site:m0n0.ch?

-Chris