[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sigterm <sigterm at rootednetworks dot com>
 To:  Graham Dunn <gdunn at inscriber dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Can only get m0n0 to work on a hard reboot with soekris 4501
 Date:  Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:33:41 -1000
I have the same exact problem, and same CF but 256mb. I as well am
trying a new CF card the latter part of the week, ill post finds as well.

-brett

Graham Dunn wrote:
> Graham Dunn wrote:
>
>>>  From the archives, this looks to be something about the type of CF
>>> card you have in the unit.
>>>
>>> Who has a make of CF that has worked with no issues? I'm using a
>>> Kingston labelled 128M card that appears in the 4501 BIOS as
>>>
>>> Pri Mas  TOSHIBA THNCF128MMG             LBA 978-8-32  125 Mbyte
>>>
>>> but will only boot into mono after a power cycle (no luck with reboot
>>> from mono or the BIOS).
>>

> [snip]
>
> Well, I swapped the Kingston unit with another CF card, same make and
> size, and things work fine. I do have two more SanDisk units on order,
> so I'll post how those work.
>
> Graham

<< sigterm >>
Brett Krueger
sigterm at rootednetworks dot com
Administrator
High Speed Unix Hosting/Shell Services and Consulting.
http://www.rootednetworks.com