[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Morten Paulsen" <mup at paulsen dot tv>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Any one know why M0n0wall dosent support non wifi pcmcia netcards
 Date:  Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:59:09 +0100
I have this Laptop witch boots great but m0n0 wall only detects the
internal net card not the PCMCIA D-link DFE-650 card is there any way to
incorporate this and why was this taken out of m0n0wall?
I have tried unpacking mfsroot.gz and changing pccard.conf with the
DFE-650 settings from freebsd but when I burn the image the files are
all in CAPS and the boot/loader cannot find kernel.gz (all this is done
in windows xp including the burn) when I burn the generic image from
m0n0wall the files are all in non CAPS. Any suggestions.

Tanks
Morten