[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tom Obermayr <to at bla dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Inbound NAT when using 1:1 NAT?
 Date:  Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:44:01 +0100
Dear List,

Following situation: running m0n0wall 1.2b2, m0n0 has one IP, and there are
a couple internal servers running on their own IPs using 1:1 NAT. These IPs
are also proxy ARPed on m0n0 to get it working with the router.

Now I'd like to create a special inbound NAT rule for one of the internal
(1:1 NATed) servers, where I want inbound connections to IP X port XX to go
to IP X port YY (a simple port translation, so one of the services from the
internal server can be reached at an alternate port).

But I just can't figure out a way to set that up in m0n0, as the inbound
nat page only allows me to select the m0n0 IP (there are no Server NAT
entries in m0n0, as they all use 1:1 NAT).

Is this possible with m0n0, and if so, how?

regards, tom.