[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "BD" <thebd at comcast dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] DHCP Relay not working?
 Date:  Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:17:18 -0800
Hmm, indeed it does look like a firewall bridge is what I need. The only
problem I have now is that apparently I need three NICs to do this- as I
can't bridge WAN and LAN, it has to be WAN and OPT1. Of course, the only
spare NIC I have lying around has to be one that doesn't work correctly
anymore. Bah. Looks like I may have to take a trip to the store pretty
soon...