[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Craig Ogier" <baloor at bigpond dot net dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Settings to allow Sonicwall VPN client connection from LAN PC
 Date:  Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:58:44 +1000
I am currently needing to connect to my work VPN from my laptop using the
Sonicwall VPN Client. However it seems M0n0wall is preventing the
connection.
The logs show traffic as being blocked, but it doesn't go so far as listing
ports just IP.

What settings do I need to configure to allow this VPN connection to
passthrough.
From a little googling I have discovered and have tried creating rules to
pass TCP/UDP 50,51,500&4500 through to the LAN, but this does not seem to be
enough.

Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Craig