[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ray Cummins <r at burlco dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] problem with captiveportal index.php
 Date:  Sat, 27 Nov 2004 15:20:38 -0500
Robert Bialecki wrote:

>In the Captive portal index.php file I added more html (about 150 lines of code) in the redirect
part. (The part that echo html in the allow_portal function)

>And here is something wired. Some times after the successful login it only displays half of the
html code. Some times it displays full with out any problems.

I have the same experience when m0n0wall redirects to longish URLs.
Here's my thread with related info.
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=105&actionargs[]=32

As a workaround I ended up just stripping HTML from the allow_portal
function so that the redirect page fits in one packet (doesn't sound
like this will help in your case though).