[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Xavier Beaudouin <kiwi at oav dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Plugins support on m0n0 web interface ?
 Date:  Wed, 1 Dec 2004 12:54:39 +0100
Hello there,

First thanks for the hint about make own custom m0n0...

I'd like for my job to add plugins on m0n0 web interface for add third
party apps or interfaces to 3rd party apps or appliances.

I was thinking to add /usr/local/www/plugins/ directory with options in
fbegin.inc to check if there is special files there.

Is there anyone here that have did that ? or does the patches I will
made about m0n0 current can be merged to mainstream m0n0 ?

/Xavier
--
Xavier Beaudouin - Unix System Administrator & Projects Leader.
President of Kazar Organization : http://www.kazar.net/