[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jean Everson Martina <everson at inf dot ufsc dot br>
 To:  Xavier Beaudouin <kiwi at oav dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Plugins support on m0n0 web interface ?
 Date:  Wed, 01 Dec 2004 10:05:16 -0200
Xavier Beaudouin wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> First thanks for the hint about make own custom m0n0...
>
> I'd like for my job to add plugins on m0n0 web interface for add third
> party apps or interfaces to 3rd party apps or appliances.
>
> I was thinking to add /usr/local/www/plugins/ directory with options in
> fbegin.inc to check if there is special files there.
>
> Is there anyone here that have did that ? or does the patches I will
> made about m0n0 current can be merged to mainstream m0n0 ?

Hi,

	I've already discussed this with Manuel, but I could not have time to
implement this yet.
	We were thinking in use new scheme for modules, where each module is a
new Memory FS mounted with a hook in the initialization and  added to
the left menu using the current module hook.
	If you whant to help, please let me know...

Jean