[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Xavier Beaudouin <kiwi at oav dot net>
 To:  Jean Everson Martina <everson at inf dot ufsc dot br>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Plugins support on m0n0 web interface ?
 Date:  Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:33:38 +0100
[...]

> 	I've already discussed this with Manuel, but I could not have time to
> implement this yet.
> 	We were thinking in use new scheme for modules, where each module is
> a new Memory FS mounted with a hook in the initialization and  added
> to the left menu using the current module hook.
> 	If you whant to help, please let me know...

Yes sure !  Especialy if we can share all our work...

About MemoryFS, can we also mount a local disk for example, logfiles or
whatever ? If so my boss will be really pleased about that (and me too
for some other projects ...)

/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - Unix System Administrator & Projects Leader.
President of Kazar Organization : http://www.kazar.net/