[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josh McAllister" <josh at bluehornet dot com>
 To:  "Benedikt Thelen" <benedikt dot thelen at pixelized dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] VPN HOWTO
 Date:  Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:24:45 -0800
If you want simplicity, PPTP is going to be your best bet. As for how to
do it, rather than ask one of us to do all the work for you... let's
start with what you've tried and what problems you had, and work from
there.

Hint: One of the most common problems and it's solution can be found in
the FAQ here: http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq-pptprules.html

Josh McAllister