[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John ." <jvoigt at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic Measurement
 Date:  Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:22:56 -0500
Create an IP based firewall rule that allows all traffic to pass for
each user you want to track.  Firewall rules count the traffic that
matches them by default.  If you search the archives for my name (John
Voigt) you'll find several postings with tools to pull the counts out
of monowall.

This comes up often enough that it ought to be a FAQ.

John