[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic Measurement
 Date:  Fri, 3 Dec 2004 03:21:22 -0500
On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:48:34 -0500, Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:22:56 -0500, John . <jvoigt at gmail dot com> wrote:
> > Create an IP based firewall rule that allows all traffic to pass for
> > each user you want to track.  Firewall rules count the traffic that
> > matches them by default.  If you search the archives for my name (John
> > Voigt) you'll find several postings with tools to pull the counts out
> > of monowall.
> >
> > This comes up often enough that it ought to be a FAQ.

Rather than committing something half done while I'm working on it,
here's the link to graphing individual hosts
http://wiki.m0n0.ch/wikka.php?wakka=HostTracking

Based on John's list post here:
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5B%5D=91&actionargs%5B%5D=52

I'm testing this myself right now, and will clarify that so it's a
little more digestible to less experienced users, then I'll commit it.

Thanks to John Voigt for this info!

-Chris