 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  OpenVPN authentication
 Date:  Fri, 03 Dec 2004 10:59:19 +0100
Hi!

I've been playuing with OpenVPN to inter-connect a couple of LANs as
well as a number of single workstations moving around on the internet
and LAN.

We're building a partly messhed VPN-network, as we are going to
implement out internal telephony as a VoIP-solution.
- our internal calls has to go thru the VPN's and the rest directly to
our external VoIP provider.

Isn't there a way to refuse certain certificates access without
recreating all certificates?

The problem is that if a connected laptop is stolen, the (new) holder of
that certificate will have full access to our VPN-network.
Witch is very bad!!