[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Zadikem, Travis-taz" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 To:  "Monowall \(E-mail\)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Still waiting to find out how to upgrade my M0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:39:03 -0700
I am sure the problem has come about before, but I really need to upgrade this M0n0wall and
also our other one in Beaverton.  Can someone please tell me how to fix the problem with corrupt
image file.  It can't be a memory issue (384mb) or a hard drive issue (20gb).  So, what in
the world is the issue and is this going to continue to happen on upgrades down the road?

Travis A. Zadikem
Picosecond Pulse Labs, Inc.