[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brian <belstsrv at nauticom dot net>
 To:  "Monowall (E-mail)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Still waiting to find out how to upgrade my M0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 03 Dec 2004 15:52:04 -0500
I know you mentioned this, but I would try another image file, or
perhaps someone else can try one that will prove the image is ok and
then you can try it as well.  To me it sounds like a corrupt image.  Or
maybe something about the current m0n0 image you are running is bad.

Does it happen on either box you try to upgrade?

That is about all the feedback I can give.  Any other ideas would be out
of my realm of expertise.