[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  "Zadikem, Travis-taz" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Still waiting to find out how to upgrade my M0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 03 Dec 2004 22:42:38 +0100
On 03.12.2004 13:39 -0700, Zadikem, Travis-taz wrote:

> I am sure the problem has come about before, but I really need to
> upgrade this M0n0wall and also our other one in Beaverton.  Can
> someone please tell me how to fix the problem with corrupt image
> file.  It can't be a memory issue (384mb) or a hard drive issue
> (20gb).  So, what in the world is the issue and is this going to
> continue to happen on upgrades down the road?

1. Don't expect to be able to seamlessly upgrade from an almost 10
months old *beta* version to the latest release.

2. Wait at least 24 hours after posting a question before asking
again.

3. Upgrade to 1.0 first, then upgrade to 1.11.
(http://m0n0.ch/wall/download.php?file=generic-pc-1.0.img)

- Manuel