[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "MAALVAREZ at telefonica dot net" <MAALVAREZ at telefonica dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Some suggestions
 Date:  Sat, 04 Dec 2004 18:20:55 +0100
Hi,
I am studying commercial products to get information so M0n0wall could
have more features.

For example (in my opinion):

- It would be great that users with static adresses or/and with proxy
  settings (only private addressing) could be redirected to the Welcome
  Page. As I was told in this list it could be done with an ARP proxy
  feature. As there is a proxy ARP feature for the WAN interface could
  it be possible to have this feature in the LAN?

- As we could have problems with the popup blocking software and people
  closing the logout window accidentally or purposely without clicking
  the logout button. I thought there could be a chance that when an
  user entered the URL http://logout or exit, m0n0wall could resolve
  the name to a web page with the logout window?  Maybe is a stupid
  option but well... we could have http://time to know the time
  connected...

I have more suggestions but they are for improving the wireless support.

What do you think?

Thank you