[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manickam Murugan <Admin at easybrowsing dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  NIC problem with Microsoft Virtual PC
 Date:  Sun, 05 Dec 2004 03:02:16 +0530
Hello

I need to run Smoothwall/IPcop/m0n0wall/CDrouter and windows
simultaneously in a single PC.
I use Virtual PC 2004 in my AMD computer in Widows2000-Server with two
ethernet cards.
In one Virtual Machine, I also have installed WindowsME and two ethernet
cards are found as intel 21140 .
These ethernet cards are functioning properly here.

I can install Smoothwall/IPcop/m0n0wall/CDrouter in the Virtual Machine
successfully.
However, the Smoothwall/IPcop/m0n0wall/CDrouter is not able to find the
ethernet card.

Please let me know how to instruct Smoothwall/IPcop/m0n0wall/CDrouter to
work with these cards.

Any help would be greatly remembered.

Thanks
Manickam Murugan