[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "Max Khitrov" <mkhitrov at umd dot edu>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b3
 Date:  Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:26:49 +0100
How about builduing groups, just for the case that th IPs that should be filtered are not one after
another? For example:
Group Mailservers: IP 192.168.0.10, 192.168.0.20, 192.168.0.35 and using the Groups as Aliases?
Maybe this could also be combined with the range feature if possible.

Regards,
Holger Bauer