[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Curran <lists at closeconsultants dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  OpenVPN and 1.2beta3
 Date:  Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:04:25 +0000
OpenVPNers

You may have noticed that the OpenVPN in 1.2b3 has not been changed!

Sorry about this but I had hoped to get the new version to Manuel in time for
the latest release but it did not happen due to pressures of real work.  I
will be releasing a test version in a few days that hopefully fixes many of
the issues.  Watch this space and I will let you all know when it is
available.

Regards

Peter Curran

believed to be clean.