[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marian Adelin STOICESCU" <marian at wsc dot ro>
 To:  "M0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Transparent proxi and NAT server IP addresses
 Date:  Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:26:53 +0200
1.	Please help me with some explanation abou the case when  we have more
than one IP maped from ISP to our server. I add all IP addresses ti NAT
server and i want NAT to chose randomly one IP as to not all user from the
lan to go out in WAN on the same routed IP.

2. It's posibile to use ipfw fwd.. on exec.php to put a proxy server pc to
work transparently.. or the problem of transparent proxy it's on work and i
must wait for a m0n0wall betas

(Sorry for my bad english)

Good work ! 10 x for m0n0wall team