[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brian <belstsrv at nauticom dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0 not booting after power off condition
 Date:  Tue, 07 Dec 2004 10:21:43 -0500
I am having an issue with mu m0n0 box that when the PC is powered off
abruptly (power loss or switch) it does not boot back in to m0n0
properly.  I have the BIOS set to power back on after a failure and that
is working fine.

What is strange is that when the PC boots back up, if I just press
CTL-ALT-DEL, it will post and then boot fine.  It seems like only on a
'cold boot' that it does not load m0n0 properly.

Has anyone else seen this or had it happen?  The PC is a P3-500 with 128
MB of RAM and a 2.1 GB HDD.  I am running the latest beta version of m0n0.

Thanks for nay help,
Brian