[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kyle Carter" <kyle at feet dot net dot nz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Reverse Proxy for access to monowall remotely
 Date:  Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:06:19 +1300
Has anyone successfully got monowall reverse proxied.. I have a webserver
behind the firewall and nat'd fine, it works, however I have a subdir on
this apache server setup to reverse proxy..

This works kindof, however the main problem I have is some of the links are
returned as the links use the servername, and remove the /monowall/ dir from
the path?

In httpd.conf
<Location /monowall>
ProxyPass http://firewall.domain.com
ProxyPassReverse http://firewall.domain.com
SSLRequire %{SSL_CIPHER_USEKEYSIZE} >= 128
SSLRequireSSL
</Location>

Anyone have a solution?