[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josh McAllister" <josh at bluehornet dot com>
 To:  <jesse at wingnet dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: Public IP's on OPT
 Date:  Wed, 8 Dec 2004 08:16:19 -0800
You say ACT lights up when you ping out, but no replies. This may
indicate m0n0 is using the correct interface, but the wrong source IP.

This may be a silly question, but did you set OPT2 as the applicable
interface on your Outbound NAT entry?

Interface should be OPT2
Source should be LAN net
Destination should be the same host or subnet defined in the static
route
Target should be IP of OPT2

If you don't have the option to specify OPT interface, be sure you're
running latest version.

Josh McAllister