[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Morten Paulsen" <mup at paulsen dot tv>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0 not booting after power off condition
 Date:  Wed, 8 Dec 2004 21:56:52 +0100
Actualy i have the same problem i have just made a HD with M0n0 on it
and the mashine wont boot. It workes fine from Cdrom but it wont boot
the mashine just stope after memory an dhd check. Strang it is like it
is looking for some kind of boot record and cant find any thing it knows
I thing. It's a 4-5 year old machine. And a 3-4 old HD 8.0Gb both are
working fine.

-Morten