[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mat Johns <mbj202 at ecs dot soton dot ac dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] how to set nic to 100mbps in m0nowall
 Date:  Wed, 08 Dec 2004 22:32:59 +0000
JobOberio - My List Mail wrote:
> hi,
>
> i have 2 network cards using
> 3Com EtherLink XL 10/100 PCI TX NIC (3C905B-TX)
>
> my question is how can i set m0n0wall to use 100mbps?
> currently it is set to only 10mbps.
>
> thanks

Ive found that with my m0n0wall box too, after a reboot the LAN nic pops
up in 10meg mode, my *quick* fix was to unplug and replug that net
cable!! It usually works even if its not a perfect solution. Once it
recogonises it as 100meg it stays that way until the next reboot/crash!

If ne one has a proper solution to this prob I would be interested too.

~Mat