[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kyle Carter" <kyle at feet dot net dot nz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Reverse Proxy for access to monowall remotely
 Date:  Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:41:57 +1300
Thanks for the reply Manuel.. I can see why the changes were made then (glad
it wasn't just me being stupid)
I might have to give this some more thought as reverse proxy access is
useful for creating more vpn connections etc when on the road.

Surely there must still be a way to make the links relative and just have
the extensions append the correct subdir to the links.