[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  'Frederick Page' <fpage at thebetteros dot oche dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b3
 Date:  Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:45:40 +0100
Hallo James,

James W. McKeand schrieb am 09. December 2004:

>>(I feel really stupid): how do I DELETE a firewall rule?

>Select the check box to the left of the rule and click the circle-X on
>the bottom.

It indeed was too obvious, I probably would have seen it if it were
more hidden ;) Thanks very much. I see the check-boxes right to the
rules, but I guess you meant that ;)

>Mouseing over the circle-X you get a label of "delete
>selected rule". (I'm using IE6 mileage with other browser may vary...)

Indeed that's another thing: I normally do not use IE, but for
m0n0wall it's really better, because it shows tool-tips. Firefox does
not :-(

Thanks again for the kind response and please excuse my stupidity.

Kind regards Frederick