[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gianfranco Risaliti" <gianfranco dot risaliti at yogitech dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0METER
 Date:  Sat, 11 Dec 2004 10:26:26 +0100 (CET)
Hi all,
I ve realized a serial bandwidth meter to connect to m0n0box,
Just a pic-terminal (16f84 and lcd) and a little bit of software to run
into m0n0 box, can show the bandwidth usage, and the ip of the machine.
Now I'm thinking : I'm not so god with software (php) but I know some C,
Would be interesting to implement a script to activate and deactivate the
m0n0Meter. Also interesting could be develop a such of miniConf interface
to do basic configuration from pic-terminal.
What about to introduce this kind of feature into m0n0dist ?

Gian

--

Gianfranco Risaliti
YogiTech Spa

via Lenin, 132P
56017 S. Martino Ulmiano [Pisa] - Italy
Phone +39.050.86351 - Fax +39.050.861870
www.yogitech.com <http://www.yogitech.com>
gianfranco dot risaliti at yogitech dot com

--

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information
intended only for the addressee. If you are not the addressee or

Gianfranco Risaliti
System Administrator
Yogitech S.p.A.
Via Lenin 132/P - 56017 S.Martino Ulmiano (PI) - Italy
T +39 050 86351 - F +39 050 861870
gianfranco dot risaliti at yogitech dot com
www.yogitech.com

--
This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender
For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/