[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  thomas at wedoweb dot se
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  openvpn roadwarrior configuration
 Date:  Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:55:23 +0100 (CET)
Hi!

Im trying to set up openvpn on m0n0wall at home and on my laptop to always
have my documents easily accessible. Im having problems figuring out what
to do with the x.509-keys; what to generate and when generated what to
paste in the m0n0wall configuration and what to use in my debian openvpn
configuration.

Im wondering if anyone know of a really good guide how to do this or if
someone who already have a working configuration could help me solve my
problem?

Best regards
Thomas