[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Simon SZE-To <simonchs at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Migrate from SonicWALL to m0n0wall
 Date:  Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:16:32 +0800
Hello,

I'm using SonicWALL PRO 100 and thinking about migrate to m0n0wall.
My situation is, data center assigned 32IPs to me (30IPs usable), which is:
IP: xxx.yyy.198.32/27
ISP gateway: xxx.yyy.198.33

Currently my SonicWALL having these settings:
WAN: xxx.yyy.198.62
Gateway: xxx.yyy.198.33

And all servers are under DMZ port, configured with the public IPs
within my class and use ISP gateway's directly.

The LAN port is empty. I only need the firewall rules to protect my servers.

Can m0n0wall do it? If possible, would anyone give me some guide?

Thank you very much.