[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dave Warren <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>
 Subject:  PPTP VPN problems
 Date:  Sun, 12 Dec 2004 01:21:06 -0700
I'm running into a problem with 1.2b3 (although it may have started
earlier, I'm not 100% sure)

I'm finding that on and off the PPTP server will fail to respond when I
try to VPN in.  Nothing shows up in the PPTP or SYSTEM logs.  On the
client side the only error I get is that the server is unavailable.

If I login to the web interface and uncheck the require 128bit
encryption, then reenable it, then try again the connection is
established immediately.

Anybody else seeing any problems?

--
Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a